Tsavo is the largest park in Kenya that covers 4% of Kenya’s total land area. Though divided into Tsavo East and West, Tsavo East is the largest of the two. Tsavo East is a hub to large herds of elephants just like Amboseli and other wildlife including rhino, lion, buffalo, waterbuck, zebra, and over 500 species of birds. This park is usually suited for those visitors on leisure on the coastal side of Kenya and would love to combine the bush and the beach. Apart from a good number of wildlife presence, Tsavo also boasts other attractions including the “Shetani Lavas,” Lugard Falls on the Galani River, Mudanda Rock, as well as the Mzima Springs with cool waters.
- Tsavo East – 1 Night: Ashnil Aruba Lodge
Activities: Game viewing, walking safaris, and bird watching
Day 1: Mombasa – Transfer to Tsavo East
You will be picked by our driver at 7a.m from your Mombasa hotel and immediately depart for Tsavo East to arrive before lunch at the lodge. Enjoy a short game drive as you head to the lodge for lunch. Have lunch then relax before an afternoon game drive at 4p.m.
Overnight: Ashnil Aruba Lodge
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
Day 2: Tsavo East – Transfer to Mombasa
Have an early morning game drive then return to the lodge for breakfast. Depart for Mombasa after breakfast with packed lunch. You will arrive in Mombasa late afternoon and be dropped at your hotel.
Meals: Breakfast & Lunch.
End of safari
- All government taxes/VAT
- Park entry fees
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in the tour description
- Drinking water
- Transportation in a Safari Minivan with a pop-up roof to facilitate game viewing and photography
- All game drives as mentioned in the tour description
- Services of professional tour driver/guide (s)
- Pick up in and drop off in Mombasa
- Lunch on the last day
- International flights from home and back
- Tips & porterage
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Other personal items